- Underwater docking
- Classification of sonar data with deep learning
- Vehicle system performance optimisation
- Hydrobatics simulator
- Autonomous underwater perception
- Underwater navigation
- Robust, flexible and transparent mission planning and execution
- Multi-agent mission planning and execution
- Air-independent energy storage
- Autonomous situation awareness and world modeling
- Underwater communication
- Demonstrator program
The aim of this project is to develop and test algorithms for classification of sonar data. The project will use Deep Learning as a tool to make autonomous underwater system more robust when unknown objects are detected.
The first part of this sub-project addresses the problem of Deep Learning of sonar data, and the second part aims to use the algorithms from the first part to enhance the performance of autonomous vehicles performing different tasks.
Per Johansson, Project manager Saab Underwatersystems – Project leader
Louise Fuchs – Industrial PhD-student Saab Dynamics