- Underwater docking
- Classification of sonar data with deep learning
- Vehicle system performance optimisation
- Hydrobatics simulator
- Autonomous underwater perception
- Underwater navigation
- Robust, flexible and transparent mission planning and execution
- Multi-agent mission planning and execution
- Air-independent energy storage
- Autonomous situation awareness and world modeling
- Underwater communication
- Demonstrator program
The aim of this project is to provide SMARC participants with opportunity to test innovations on large infrastructure that will be made available in Gothenburg. This includes the Wallenberg AUV, gliders, ROVs and research vessels as well as test facilities.
During test periods the infrastructure as well as necessary technical support staff will be made available.
Anna Wåhlin, Professor physical oceanography UG – Project leader
Michael Klages – Deputy project leader